That fresh scent! That cleansing and deodorizing power! And by the way, VedaMedic Tea Tree Essential Oil blends in to become a phenomenal beauty product as well.
Used with a carrier oil, such as jojoba or coconut, Tea Tree Essential Oil is an excellent addition to aromatic massage oil, which is ideal for use after a long, vigorous day. Pure and natural, Tea Tree Essential Oil has a refreshing fragrance. A few drops in your shampoo helps deep-cleanse your scalp, or mix with liquid soap for super-clean feet!
Use Tea Tree Essential Oil in a humidifier or diffuser by adding 3-to-5 drops to the water reservoir, and enjoy the clean, aromatherapy effects. The mist creates a brightening environment while moisturizing dry air. Plus, the delightful scent is wafted gently through home, office, or exercise space instantly creating a place of refuge.
· Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
· Family: Myrtaceae
· Plant Part Used: Leaves
· Natural Component: Monoterpenes, Sesquiterpenes, Monoterpenes, and Oxides.
· Aroma: Medicinal, Clean, and Refreshing
· Consistency: Thin
· Color: Clear
Pure & Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Tea Tree Essential Oil
- THERAPEUTIC TEA TREE OIL high potency essential oil is a gentle purified detoxifying antifungal antibacterial antiseptic & antimicrobial healing solution for a variety of hair skin & nail conditions.
- HEALING ESSENTIAL OIL relieve acne anti dandruff prevent lice hair loss sore muscles nail fungus. Heals cuts scrapes bruises piercings & burns as it boosts immune system & promotes wellness.
- PERFECT FOR DIY undiluted tea tree oil to make your own shampoo conditioner body wash deodorant moisturizer soap aromatherapy massage oil and even a chemical free all-purpose cleaner for home.